Scatter Plots In Data Analysis
- Exploring the dataset we have like detective and finding some of useful insights.
- Using various techniques and diagrammatical ways, we can analyse data set effectively.
Below are some of the graphical ways to get useful insights,
2D Scatter Plot
Interrupting 2D Scatter Plot :
- Temperature on X axis tells temperature varies between 12 to 25 degree Celsius.
- Sales on Y axis tells sales varies between $200 to $600.
- Most amount of sales happened between 16 to 19 degree Celsius.
3 D Scatter Plot
Interrupting 3 D Scatter Plot :
- Most points accumulated at the above region where the X axis lies averagely 1.05 and the Y axis on 0.1 and Z Axis on 0.1.
From above data we can take useful insights.
- Pair plot is also a scatter plot but it gives all the possible combinations of features (i.e)
4 Features : 16 Plots Where 6 Unique plots.
- The plots which are marked as green are replicate on red one except that the axis are interchanged.
- This 6 different can be interrupted as separate 2D scatter plots.